There are 15 parks in Norco featuring children's playgrounds, picnic shelters, lighted sports fields, an equestrian complex with rodeo facility, 15,000 square foot gym, a ball field and a public pool. Being home to Norco Horsemen's Association and Norco Animal Rescue Team (NART), the city of Norco is greatly concerned with animal rights, especially horses.
Norco Real Estate
Norco attracts homebuyers who wish to live in a welcoming, family-oriented community which cares about nature and animals and where people lead healthy, active lifestyles. The city offers an array of real estate properties with a variety of beautiful locations.
Norco is served by the Corona-Norco Unified School District. One of the campuses of Riverside Community College is located in the city.
Points of interest in Norco, California:- Moreno Arena - rodeo facility
- Ingalls Park
- Norco Valley Fair - an annual event held each year on Labor Day weekend featuring the Miss Norco Contest, the Calf Dressing Competition, Cowboy Poker, Wild Cow Milking, Snail Races, and Family Fun Day.
- Land area: 14.4 square miles
- Population in July 2007: 26,911
- Estimated median household income in 2007: $84,942
- Median resident age: 36 years
As Exclusive Buyer's Brokers we can assist you in finding ANY property for sale in Norco and always represent YOUR best interest, 100% of the time. To search for homes for sale in Norco, click here.